Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tutorial Seven- Linking to blogs of interest and exchanging comments

This week we looked at linking to other peoples pages. In specific other useful blogs that were to do with OT.
I have linked to 2 people studying OT blogs, the participation in OT blog, NZAOT, OT Blog, google, moodle and facebook :)
I then posted on Claires video about a father who done an iron man with his son- his son being in a wheelchair. I thought it was so inspirational. I also commented on one of her blog entries. I thought she had some good comments.

We also looked at the snipping tool. It is a tool which allows you to "snip" (copy) an image on a website/ microsoft word etc. Here is an example of what I snipped. It is the comment i left on Claire's page.
To do this you click the start menu and click on snipping tool. You then drag cursor around the area you wish to "snip". You then save the image and upload on blog as an image.

End of tutorial 7
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment